- perspicacious: having a ready insight into and understanding of things.
- demagogue: a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
- scamp: a person, especially a child, who is mischievous in a likable or amusing way.
- contraband: goods that have been imported or exported illegally.
- affliction: something that causes pain or suffering.
- apoplectic: overcome with anger; extremely indignant.
- reticent: not revealing one’s thoughts or feelings readily.
Words that mathematicians use:
Words that functional programmers use:
- side effect
P -> Q
antecedent --+ +-- consequent